The stacking site should be far away from the boiler and other open fire operation sites, not close to the dangerous goods warehouse and finished product warehouse, and should not be located in the downwind direction of the dominant wind direction of the chimney for many years.
Shavings, sawdust and waste should not be stored in the open air. The "burning wood" and rotten wood which are easy to catch fire should be treated with flame retardant treatment in advance. When stacking, they should be covered with tarpaulin to prevent burning caused by foreign sparks, and they should be stacked separately from other woods. It is necessary to strictly control the amount of timber stacked in the building block workshop.
The finished products should not be stored too much and transported away in time. Raw materials and finished products shall not be stacked around passageways, gateways, mechanical and electrical equipment.
Hall structure: almost all the structures are horizontally divided into three integral structural layers: column, pavement and roof. The installation work is carried out layer by layer from bottom to top. Well known building construction, only need to increase the number of columns and paved floors (sit flat). The flat plane of this structure is unified into a rectangle; There are four types of floor troughs, namely the well-known bottom groove of gold box, double groove, single groove and open bottom groove.
Cause analysis of fire in construction site of building timber production enterprise. Wood is a kind of inflammable wood, fire prevention must be done well. The first thing to do is to find the source of the fire and stop it fundamentally. Today, we're going to talk about the causes of fires on construction sites.
1) Personnel: the personnel on the construction site are mixed, with strong mobility and weak safety awareness.
2) Material stacking: there are a lot of inflammable and combustible materials in the construction site. Such as all kinds of wood, paint, etc.
3) Power consumption: mainly including domestic electricity and construction power. Most of the electricity used in the construction site is temporary, and the distribution of wires is relatively scattered. Therefore, the laying of power lines is irregular and random, which is easy to cause fire accidents.
4) Family fire: when cooking in the canteen, the fire flies out of the chimney and falls on the combustible materials, causing a fire, or improper fire treatment after cooking.
5) Fire caused by some illegal operations: for example, if the relevant management of electric welding operation is not in place, violations are common, all kinds of combustible materials are everywhere, and hot welding slag is easy to cause fire.