In the decoration project, it is mainly to make wooden keel (including ceiling keel and floor keel); In civil engineering, concrete formwork is mainly used; Widely used in ceiling, partition wall, solid wood floor frame manufacturing.
In the family decoration, the production of building wood is a large part, so the selection of building wood is particularly important. The choice of good quality building wood has a great impact on the quality of home decoration. So buy Building timber We should choose carefully and focus on good quality.
How to choose the timber for construction? With the continuous development of economy, the purchase of building timber in the construction industry is also increasing. How to choose building wood? Next, Xiaobian will help you. We can determine it from the following points:
1. Manual weighing method. Weigh several pieces of wood quietly, the wood with small water content will be lighter, and the wood with large water content will be heavier obviously.
2. Touch. Place your palm flat on the surface of the wood to feel the moisture.
3. Nailing. Tap the wood with your long nails. Wood with good monotonicity is easy to nail, but wood with high humidity is difficult to nail.
4. Eye observation. A wooden square, assuming that there are a lot of knots from the beginning to the end, the knots are black and easy to crack.
Cause analysis of fire in construction site of building timber production enterprise. Wood is a kind of inflammable wood, fire prevention must be done well. The first thing to do is to find the source of the fire and stop it fundamentally. Today, we're going to talk about the causes of fires on construction sites.
1) Personnel: the personnel on the construction site are mixed, with strong mobility and weak safety awareness.
2) Material stacking: there are a lot of inflammable and combustible materials in the construction site. Such as all kinds of wood, paint, etc.
3) Power consumption: mainly including domestic electricity and construction power. Most of the electricity used in the construction site is temporary, and the distribution of wires is relatively scattered. Therefore, the laying of power lines is irregular and random, which is easy to cause fire accidents.
4) Family fire: when cooking in the canteen, the fire flies out of the chimney and falls on the combustible materials, causing a fire, or after cooking, the fire is handled improperly, causing a fire.
5) Fire caused by some illegal operations: for example, if the relevant management of electric welding operation is not in place, violations are common, all kinds of combustible materials are everywhere, and hot welding slag is easy to cause fire.