Building timber What method does the manufacturer use to prevent moth? I believe everyone is bothered by the bite of the construction wood square moth. It is a waste of resources because it can't be used after being bitten. Today, Xiaobian will solve this thorny problem for everyone. Let's have a look.
One is physical method: smoke method, far infrared ray method, ray method, immersion method, high temperature method, etc. It's all physical. This method is simple and convenient to operate, and will not cause damage to the building timber. But there are also some disadvantages, that is, this method can not last long and must be operated regularly. After a long time, there will still be moths if the management is improper.
The two methods are chemical method: fumigation, steaming, coating, immersion, pressure injection; This method is better than other methods to prevent moths, but chemical drugs have certain toxicity, so we should do a good job of protection before operation, and wash hands after operation to avoid unnecessary injury.
What are the methods to prevent the bending deformation of building timber? Wood tends to bend and deform when it is kept for a long time. Whether it is outdoor or indoor, the quality of wood has always been a concern, so we should find a way to sort out some points of bending deformation of building wood network.
1. According to the requirements of wood stacking process.
2. In strict accordance with the process requirements, use the gasket with uniform thickness.
3. Make sure that the thickness of dry wood is consistent when stacking.
4. Balance drying process.
5. Add a heavy block on the top of the pile.
6. Add a heavy block on the top of the pile.
7. Ensure uniform distribution of temperature and humidity in reactor and circulation speed of drying medium.
8. Speed up media circulation.
I believe that we all know the building timber, the bending deformation method of building timber, the correct method is very important to ensure the wood application effect of construction timber manufacturer.