How should we choose Building timber ？ With the continuous development of economy, the purchase of construction timber in the construction industry has also increased. Next, the network editor will help you. We can determine it from the following points:
1. Manual weighing method. Weigh several pieces of wood quietly, the wood with small water content will be lighter, and the wood with large water content will be heavier obviously.
2. Touch. Place your palm flat on the surface of the wood to feel the moisture.
3. Nailing. Tap the wood with your long nails. Wood with good monotonicity is easy to nail, but wood with high humidity is difficult to nail.
4. Eye observation. A wooden square, assuming that there are a lot of knots from the beginning to the end, the knots are black and easy to crack.
As long as we make a careful investigation in our daily life, it is not difficult to find out the advantages of building timber. In fact, noodles are widely used in daily life. Therefore, the wood raw materials are summarized as follows:
In the field of civil engineering, the wood used in building is often made into concrete formwork, which has a certain reinforcement effect on the formwork.
In housing decoration, it is often used for floor decoration and plays an important role in the application of wood keel.
In terms of architecture, ancient people usually used wooden blocks of buildings as the material of columns.
In addition to furniture production, it is often considered to be the pillar of some furniture, can play a very good supporting role.
Building timber usually plays the role of seismic reinforcement in civil engineering, so building timber plays a decisive role in civil engineering in our country's daily life.
The factors that affect the strength of the construction timber of the manufacturer. Construction timber is one of the widely used timber in the construction industry. Do you know about it? As consumers, it is necessary for us to master some basic knowledge of building timber. Today, let's take a look at the main factors that affect the strength of square timber.
1. The influence of environmental temperature: the higher the temperature, the easier the wood to harden into the colloid between wood fiber and wood fiber, and its compressive strength decreases. Therefore, it is always necessary to store wood at the right temperature and avoid storage at higher temperatures.
2. Moisture content: when the fiber is below the saturation point, the wood strength increases with the increase of moisture content, which leads to the obvious increase of bending and parallel grain compressive strength, but has little effect on the tensile strength along the grain. Above the fiber saturation point, the strength is basically a constant value, so the less water, the better the quality of square timber. 3. External force action time: the durability strength of building timber refers to the large stress of timber under temporary load. In a long period of time, the ability to resist external forces has become the ultimate force. If the wood is subjected to external force for a longer time, the greater the ultimate strength, the better the quality.
4. The influence of environmental temperature: the higher the temperature, the easier the colloid between wood fiber and wood fiber hardens, thus reducing the compressive strength. Therefore, it is always necessary to store wood at the right temperature and avoid storage at higher temperatures.
5. Defects of natural building timber. Sometimes, natural wood is easily affected by various external environment, including insect bite, corrosion, crack, hollow, scab, etc. These defects will affect the strength of square timber.