1. The specification of wooden square is generally divided into 30 * 50 mm. This refers to its length and width, which we call 35 square. This one is generally used for hanging shed to make wooden keel, and maybe for internal structure of some modeling. There are also 60 * 90 old-fashioned furniture structures that I have seen, which are rarely seen in home decoration. There is also the 120 * 40, which we call the gate side square. It is used to make the framework of the door. The double sides are pasted with the plate and sprayed with oil paint. One door is made.
2. In general decoration, wood is not painted. When doing internal structure, sometimes it will brush fireproof coating according to needs.
3. Theoretically speaking, wood square can be used in modeling, but the problem lies in whether it is used in a beautiful and reasonable way. As long as it is beautiful and reasonable, there are no materials and things that can't be used. This depends on the skill of the designer.
4. Generally, the process of painting is to apply putty to close the middle eyes of the wood. Otherwise, the sprayed paint will be simple, and then it will be polished with sandpaper. After spraying the primer, it will take about four times. This is called the so-called four times of primer, and then the top paint is the same. It needs sandpaper polishing, spraying and polishing again. It takes about three times to repeat, This is called three topcoats.
Use of wood
In the decoration project, the first is to make wooden keel (including ceiling keel and floor keel); In civil engineering, the most important thing is to make the concrete formwork; It is widely used in the manufacture of ceiling, partition wall and solid wood floor frame.
How to choose
In the family decoration, the production of wood occupies a large part, so the selection of wood is particularly important. The selection of good quality wood has a great impact on the quality of home decoration. Therefore, in the purchase of wood should be carefully selected, focusing on good quality.
The moisture content of the wood cube is normal at 8% ~ 12%, so that there will be no cracking and warping during the use. Generally, the moisture content of wood cube is related to the monotone method of wood cube. The monotonic effect of steam method is the best. If there is a special instrument, it can also be tested. In addition to these, there are also some simple and easy methods
1. Hand weight method: you can use your hand to measure the weight of the wood cube. If the water content is large, it must be heavier.
2. Hand touching: put your hand on the top of the wooden square to feel its moist degree.
3. Knock nail method: you can try to nail into the wooden square with long nails. If it is very simple to nail into the wooden square, the wood is relatively monotonous, otherwise, the humidity is relatively large.
1. Pest damage
In the process of storage, transportation and application, the wood cube is often affected by pests. The natural enemies are termites, longicorn beetles and weevil. If the wood is not properly maintained, it will be damaged by these, and then affect the quality of the project.
Cracks in the square timber are generally cracked by riding, which is due to the cracks between the fibers of the wood, which will make the judgment grade of the square timber decline.
Under certain conditions, wood will be harmed by wood rot fungi and bacteria, which will lead to changes in color and structure of wood, and then become soft and fragile, showing pore, powder or sponge shape. This is the expression of the staleness of wooden square.
Chemical discoloration and fungal discoloration are two main causes of discoloration. Chemical discoloration is caused by the interaction between wood and chemical products, while fungal discoloration is caused by fungal invasion.
The warping and warping deformation are mainly caused by the process of processing, monotony and storage, and the deformed square has a certain impact on the quality.